An easy and delicious dinner using veggies and the leftovers taste just as good.
- 40g butter or olive oil
- 150g bacon, diced
- 600g chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 200g fresh spinach
- 350ml whipping cream
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 100g grated parmesan cheese
1. Fry the bacon until crispy and cooked through. Drain and set aside in a bowl.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into strips. Sauté chicken and garlic in the same frying pan. Set aside when the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
3. Sauté the spinach until it shrink and set aside.
4. Add heavy whipping cream to the pan and let boil for a few minutes. Add parmesan cheese, bacon, chicken and spinach. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Lower the heat and let simmer while parboiling the cauliflower.
5. Divide the cauliflower into small florets, no bigger than walnuts.
6. Parboil the cauliflower in lightly salted water for a few minutes. Let drain thoroughly. Add the chicken and sauce. Stir and serve.