Three ingredients. That’s all it took to make this delicious, moorish chocolate fudge.
It was so easy I was sure it would fail. And as I’m not a lover of chocolate fudge I had further doubts. But the cooking gods must have been looking down on me because I made it, I loved it and now there’s none left so I’m going to have to make another batch! You can mix up the flavours by substituting the milk chocolate for white or mint chocolate.
- 250g sweetened condensed milk
- 300g milk chocolate (I used cooking chocolate as there’s less sugar in it)
- 50g butter
- Lined a slice style baking tray with baking paper
- Place the sweetened condensed milk and butter in a microwave-safe jug and pop it in the microwave for 1 and a half – two minutes. Check it after 1 minute to ensure it doesn’t boil
- Place chocolate in a bowl. Once the milk/butter mixture is melted and hot, pour it over the chocolate. Stir – the mixture will melt the chocolate
- Once the mixture is melted and smooth, pour it into the lined baking tray
- Place in the fridge until firm (a couple of hours). Slice and enjoy!