I came across this recipe about three years ago and still regularly make these biscuits. They’re flexible in that you can add many different ingredients depending on what you have and what you like. Lately I’ve been adding some dark chocolate chips as a treat.
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 cup of rolled oats (Rolled oats have a lower GI than quick oats and keep you full for longer)
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds
- Sultanas or any dried fruit you would like to add
- Dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees fan forced. Line a baking tray
- Add all the ingredients in one bowl
- Using a heaped teaspoon, roll the mixture into a ball, place on the baking tray and flatten slightly
- Cook for 10 minutes or until golden
5 thoughts on “Banana and oat biscuits”
oooh so easy to make and healthy, will give it a go.
Thanks for sharing.
They’re so yummy and handy to have in your fridge. I add whatever I have in the pantry – cranberries, choc chips, sultanas…